|
|
Friday, February 1, 2008 ; 8:30 PM {★}
Me!!! I am Jia Yi now studying in Temasek Primary School. There are 4 people in my family, my parents, my elder sister and me!!! I like swimming, playing badminton, bowling, high jump, running and sometimes singing and dancing too!!! I love eating instant noodles, sweets, chicken rice, duck rice, spagehtti (all sorts) and many, many, many ,many more... I dislike doing... alot of homework (a little bit is still ok...), doing some boy things, scolding others although I always scold people who are very,very irritating, annoying and some people (e.g. noisy, poky nose people) who I just can't stand any longer and longing to shout at them at that exact moment. I also dislike eating some very disgusting food, some very scary indian food (no offence) (they have all sorts of weird food colours e.g. red?!) and of course some kind of lousy food by a lousy cooker which has no taste ( and especially when it is a ' food shop' when they sell so expensive but the locals like it ( shanghai... no offence though). I also dislike creepy crawlies which are so disgusting when some people love it so much... bugs and all, and some people actually eat them!!! Okay... thats all for now for the introduce of myself... bye!
**Sweet Gal** {LOVE★AMELJY-MISSBLITHEPOPPET©} ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- |
|