|
|
Monday, June 16, 2008 ; 11:48 AM {★}
Quiz (1) Quiz [#1] :
Rules: Name 20 people you can think of now. U must have at least 3 person of d other gender. Don't read the questions until you have named the 20 people.ONLY these ppl r to do this quiz.. If u r not. don’t . n after I give u dun give any1 else. Do it on your blog ASAP. d ppl are: 1 Grace 2 Xin Jie 3 Yun Jin 4 Zheng Yu 5 Xavier 20 ppl: 1 Grace 2 Xin Jie 3 Ee Ching 4 Weng Shuen 5 Sarah 6 JiaYing (sis) 7 Yun Jin (couz) 8 Xavier 9 Zheng Yu 10 Liyana 11 Lucas 1 2 Xin Hui (XJ’s sis) 13 Agatha 14 Bian Yue 15 Rui Qi 16 Gina (grace’s sis) 17 Wendy (couz) 18 Estelle (Russell’s sis) 19 JiaYi (d 5E one..) 20 Mika (3C – van mate) How did you meet 14(Bian Yue)? In sch?! How would you do if you never meet 1(Grace)? Then I probably still be in kindergarten.. (: hahas. What if 9(Zheng Yu) and 20(Mika) date? I don’t even think Zheng Yu knows Mika.. so its not really possible.. (: will 6(JiaYing (sis)) and 17(Wendy (couz)) date? They are couz. but mayb they will (not the love kind) to the library or something?! describe 3(Ee Ching). kind. Friendly. treats me lyk a lil sis (htough I m younger den her..) is 8(Zheng Yu) attractive? Not really ( no offence ) to me.. (: describe 7(Yun jin (couz)). o.O she’s.. funny. though a lil self ish (no offence plz..) do you know 12(Xin Hui (XJ’s sis)) family members? Ya. derhs. Xin Jie, Xin Ting, Hao Zhi, n another bro , n their parents. big.big. family.. (: what would you do if 18(Estelle (Russell’s sis) confesses to you that he likes you? She’s a girl. plzz.. if not love kind. probably.. I wont b surprised. (d friend type) caus we alrdy are frends. (: what language does 15(Rui Qi) speak? Eng. Chi. n.. (teochew???) who is 9(Zheng Yu) going out with? I def. dunno. unless som1 tells me. hahas. jkjk (: how old is 16(Gins (grace’s sis))? P3. dat is. so.. she’s .. 8 or 9. gonna b 9 dis yr.. (: who is 2(Xin Jie) favourite band or singer? Farenheit (I dunno how to spell) Would you ever date 1(Grace)? Yes! in the frend frend type derh. (: Would you ever date 4(Weng Shuen)? Again. same ans: Yes! in the frend frend type derh. (: Is 19(JiaYi (d 5E one.. )) single? I cant tell she’ll probably kill me. but I know she loves som1.. (: ( *zipps* ) what is 10(Liyana) last name? I dunno. She’s a malay so probably vry *looong name. but I def. dunno. would you ever be in a relationship with 11(Lucas) dun think so.. school of 3(Ee Ching) Temasek PS derh.. where does 16(Gina (grace’s sis)) live? With grace in Tampines.. wateva blk n all I wont tell. (; what is your favourite thing of 5(Sarah) Friendly? Good? Kind? Smart? I dunno wat to choose. but she’s GD! Have you ever seen 2(Xin Jie) naked? Nope. I’m not a pervert. (: ****************************** dat's all -- -- JiaYi - *~sweet girl~* {LOVE★AMELJY-MISSBLITHEPOPPET©} ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- |
|