|
|
Tuesday, November 18, 2008 ; 9:30 PM {★}
ANON. TO ANON:
THANK YOU anon for your comment, i will do my best to change, and i m no longer gonna act noble, and not hate you from 9.51pm 15sec, tuesday 18th november2008. THANKYOU also for: all that you have done for me. for blanja-ing me, not spamming on my tagboard, and everything. I AM SORRY: that i din help you when i could taking you as a friend for granted. I THEREBY APOLOGISE FOR WHATEVER BAD THAT I HAVE DONE TO YOU. i do not want to make a huge fuss out of this. and i noe, that everyone picks on you bcaus some ppl told mrs loh. they hate you. but, i m sorry for you. and i am sorry to you. i shall stop what i am, and be friends with you again. i noe it's lonely, to be hated by everyone, well almost exactly. so, i hope that we can be like last time and be friends again. thankyou. {LOVE★AMELJY-MISSBLITHEPOPPET©} ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- |
|