|
|
Saturday, April 24, 2010 ; 7:57 PM {★}
sometimes, there's no answer in life. sometimes, there's no answer in life.
sighs, how i wish i were still in primary school.. sarah, my best, best friend, forever. sighs, I LOVE SARAH as my forever bff. little people beat her, to me. someone who will do all those things with me. thankyou sarah, for that simple request on the radio, though i yet to hear it yet. i know it was from your heart. <33333333333 anww, I CAN DO CENTRE SPLIT LERRHHH :D after my ultra long long stretching :D YAY! :D i can almost, do centre jump split toos :D <3333333 YAY :D okay, chatting to 3 ppl now. :P no biggy, but WHATEVER :DDD okay, todays tuition more fun than norm :D YAYS! :D okay, short short post. OMG. I SHOULD GO DO HW NOWWW. PROCRASTINATED AGAIN. SHITSSS. BUHBYEEEE! :D -ALJY :D {LOVE★AMELJY-MISSBLITHEPOPPET©} ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- |
|