|
|
Thursday, May 27, 2010 ; 12:25 PM {★}
JUNE HOLS ARE HEREEE! :D YOWHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :DDDDDDDD
HAAAA~~ finally, the june hols are here! :D its all good except the tramp training part. D: BLEAHHHH. but whatever! :P grrrr, i hurt my toes yest while jumping on the tramp. the weird way i keep myself from not falling onto the tramp, but get deep skin cuts on my toes. second time liaos. on the same place. :S pain pain now. D: just now, i realised that it is more red now D; pain pain! D: and while transferring pics from the cam over to the com, i realised there was a bunch of photos, quite long overdue that i didnt post.! :X these are some of th nicer ones. HAHA :D YAY! :D i dont feel like posting on facebook though. GRRR. *gives in* i should.. :P OKOK. OFF I GO FOR NOW. TO MUM MUM MY DE-THELICIOUS CHICKEN ABALONE MAGEEMEE! :D be jealous. hahahah! jkjk! PTC TODAY. AND I AM SO NOT GOING! :D bleahhh. i hope i dont get nagged at home later!~ should do some hw and play piano so i wont get scolded later. :X HAHA! :DDD I LOVE THE JUNE HOLS! <3 I TOTALLY SHOULD CHANGE MY BLOGSKIN SOON. AND MAKE SOME TOO! -amelia<3 {LOVE★AMELJY-MISSBLITHEPOPPET©} ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- |
|