|
|
Monday, June 14, 2010 ; 9:57 AM {★}
BACK FROM BEIJINGGGG :D HELLO PEEPOS! :D
I AM BACK FROM BEIJING :DDDDDDDD AND @sherianne NO SOUVENIRS YOU -.- hahah :D i didnt see that tag #1 i didnt buy any souvenirs at all #2 MUAHAHAHAH :D yeahmancxxzczxssz! :D i love beijing much? maybe? :D hahahaha :D i love the last two day's shopping only luhhhs :D <333333 SHOPPING IS LOVE i repeat, SHOPPING IS LOVEEE! <3i know most of my new clothes i bought are so awesomeeee :D my wardrobe finally has a nicer image, hahahaha :D instead of my same old favourites every time ;P SORRY, I CANT FIND MY LAPPY. its somewhere idk where now in the house. and most of the pics are alr there. HMMMMM.. right now, ENJOYING THE COOL SONG: WAKA WAKA by shakira FIFA SOUTH AFRICA '10 i realised WATCHING FIFA FOOTBALL MATCHES ON TV was quite interesting :D maybe cus FIFA is higher standard one. HAHAH :D beijing was totally in football mood luhhs! :P everywhere got things bout football. Waka Waka eheh tsamina mina zangalewa Anawa aa this time for africa!~ the weird language inside is what makes it so dammm cool :D and the this time for africa part. HEEHEE :D i shall go find the lappy and play hide and seek with it until i find it, then come back to blogger. amelialimjiayi changed her blogger status to -AWAY-PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK WITH THE LAPTOP ugh. shits. I CANT FIND WHERE IT IS -.- nvm. its still somewhere in my house. :P I DECIDE THAT I SHALL END THIS POST HERE AND TALK MORE ABOUT MY TRIP IN TH NEXT POST, AFTER I FIND THAT LAPPY TRYING TO HIDE AND SEEK WITH ME :P {LOVE★AMELJY-MISSBLITHEPOPPET©} ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- |
|