|
|
Tuesday, June 1, 2010 ; 11:14 AM {★}
I LOVE THE HOLIDAYS WITH NOTHING ON AND MY CHEAP TWISTIE FROM VALUE$ SHOP! :D WHEEEHEEE! :D
HELLO PEEPO! :D i think i am back on hyperrrr mode. once again. BECAUSE.. I DONT HAVE ANYTHING ON TODAY, AND ITS JUNE HOLIDAYSSS~~~ :DDD HAHAHA!! DONT YOU?! XD hahahaaaaa! XDXD okay, so yesterday, was quite :DDDD because, YOG, so i skipped tramp training! :DD muahahah. so on the way back home, at toapayoh mrt station the outside got this SUPER AWESOME VALUE$ SHOP! :D thats where i got my loovveeeee big pack twistie, for 80C only! :D haha. i seem like i am promoting value$ shop. HAHAH XDXD next time got any party or anything. GO VALUE$ SHOP AND BUY. SO okay, sorry, no bad words. okokay! did i say that i LOVE MY WEBCAM NOW?! :D cus i changed the settings, and the COLLOUR LOOKS AWESOME NOW :D that ^^^^ pic. up there taken by my <333eeee webcam ;D teehee! :D I LOVE BBQ CURRY DUDE! :D (hahahaha, thats the name of the flavour of twistie.) XD OKAY. I SHALL NOT STAY ON BLOGGER ANYMORE AND GO OFF AND DO STH MORE PRODUCTIVE, OR I WILL BE DEAD WHEN PARENTS COME HOME. TEEHEE! BUHBYE! :D thanks twinneh! :D motivated me to post more pics. HAHAH :D {LOVE★AMELJY-MISSBLITHEPOPPET©} ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- |
|