|
|
Thursday, September 30, 2010 ; 4:56 PM {★}
CONGRATULATIONS TO ME!:D Ahhhhhh!:DDDDDD
I FINALLY CAN GET A PHOTO CHINESE!!!:D Since sec sch, I never ever got an A for hcl you know!(;(;(;(; Ahhhhhh! :D I am so elated!:D Maybe partly thank-you to my hun Sarah!(; This is like such a GREAT accomplishment by meeeeee!(; Congratulate me!:D Haha, jk! Ohoh, and congratulate me for living through this week's crazy tests!:D Haha, I hope I can continue to mug hard, and do well for the rest of the review tests!:D You know what, I totally didn't know sci review test was next week.:P I thought it was the following week the last test you know!:X And, I am finally blogging 2 days in a row!:D Teehee!:D must tag arh! See, I so diligently posting!:D living up to the class' name know!:D Haha, Anwanw, tmr is Friday!); Torture training?); I hope not man!); Yesterdays one was really a killer); Will I have fever tmr?;0 I was under the rain today~ ;x Not my fault, the whole class was during pe :P Teehee! I really don't mind. Haha, jk luhh! I shall go mug mug lerh, BYE!:D -miss me<3 Ameliaaa Lim Jia Yi<3 Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.0 {LOVE★AMELJY-MISSBLITHEPOPPET©} ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- |
|