|
|
Sunday, October 10, 2010 ; 3:20 PM {★}
I WANNNNNTT! I WANT NICE HEADPHONES!
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! i am going to to go crazy soon); haha, NO LAHH. :P i just wannnnntttttt! cus cus, i gave up on using my earphones. #1: earphones in my opinion damages your ear. ); it makes your ear hot? and its like inside your ears. so yucks. I WANT HEADPHONES. though its more bulky, but IDC! "D YOU CAN TOTALLY GIVE ME AS CHRISTMAS/ULTRA BELATED BIRTHDAY PRESENT/JUST A GIFT TO ME. HAHA! JK! GAHHHHH. i want nice headphones! ): <3 <3 <3 anw, i PROCRASTINATED ): yet, again ): YOU KNOWWWW, i wanted to go mug mug for summary and compre techniques. then i decided to do the science PBL instead. then after researching my PBL, I AM HERE. BLOGGING ._. BLEAHHHHH nvm, i need more tags! ): seeeeee, i so yong gong, keep blogging ! OHOH! I MUST TELL YOU, I BOUGHT POST-ITS! :DDDDDDDDD haha, MY POST-IT MADDDDNEESSS. :P and i had a new concept to put my post its! :D waitwait. i go upload NOW :D you know you know, its like after sooooo long that i tried to REEENNNNNNNNN and not buy post-its. then i gave in. cus the colour combi. was FANTASTIC <3 never seen so nice before! so -bought- ! :P TEEHEE! :D gosh. mummy and daddy said they go out to buy food like 2/1.5 hours ago? then, just not long ago, I WAS FAMISHED. so i ate 2 fruittelaaaaaaaa sweets. my stomach felt happier :D then i aszked my sis to call my parents ask them to come home quickly. she didnt want to call. then she couldnt stand the hunger and called. GUESS WHAT. they HAVENT EVEN BOUGHT LUNCH -.- (sorry, i HAD TO use that dash-dot-dash face) PLUS, they were at some audio thing thing. GAHHHHHHHHHHHH thank goodness we didnt wait quietly :P now, MY INSTANT NOODLES ARE READDYYYY! :D have a little thing to make my stomach happy first (: TEEHEE!! :D OHOH! did i mention that i just dl-ed ALOT OF NEW SONGS INTO MYYY PHHONNNEEE :D! since i got bored with the same songs always. i dont even know any nice ones. because i dont listen radio nowadays so much. #1- LOOK AT TOP. earphones is bad for my ears. OH! it also makes my ear bigger.:P #2- earphones + radio wave? = horrid #3- REVIEW TESTS ): must concentrate. YADAYADAYADA. :P damn. my lappy. is. MAD> the taskbar is like 2$%(!*)$T!#$%!*#$I V so nvm. i think there might be virus): shit. but it'll probably be gone soon. since there are so many virus-killing apps in the laptop. :P TEEHEE! :D gtg out soon! TUITION! tgt with baizhimaaa :D haha, CYA SOON AUDREYNGBAIZHIMA :DEeEHe! OKOKAY. I'LL UPLOAD SOMEDAY ELSE WHEN MY LAPPY IS MORE OBEDIENT :D BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE<3 -AMELIALIMJIAYI<3 {LOVE★AMELJY-MISSBLITHEPOPPET©} ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- |
|