|
|
Tuesday, October 19, 2010 ; 6:30 PM {★}
I'LL MAKE YOU MY KING OF ANYTHING DAY 1: Write a letter to your best friend
Dearest SarahWongJiaQi, I LOVE YOU. you've been the most awesome person i've probably ever met. i miss you alot. Sometimes, i wonder if i'll ever find anyone better than you. You make me laugh, you make me cry when i miss you. <3 continue to rock on! i know that i really hate the fact that we're in different schools. But, i guess, our hearts will always be together.<3 I want to meet you up soon and give you a cow hug<3 i appreciate everything you've ever done<3 I still remember the times we were at the worst point of our friendship. Sometimes, i look back to that time, and i regret. have i been too demanding, or bitchy , i really dont know. it was such a bursting emotion to write that long email to you. Well, i suppose, with one fall, we become stronger. i love you more, i appreciate you more <3 i believe that when your friendship with someone falls and still get back together, that IS true friendship. <3 Forgive me for any bitchiness or anything. i remember the times when i was hiding from you when you wanted to confide in me about .... . Sometimes, i think if i was wrong, if i went overboard. But you keep being next to me, no matter what <3 I wished i could turn back the clock and go to the times we were together. Everything we did together was most memorable <3 No matter what, I LOVE YOU, AND YOU MADE AN IMPACT ON MY LIFE. I WILL REMEMBER YOU ALWAYS, LOVE YOU ALWAYS, MISS YOU ALWAYS. continue to be chio, smart and be loved by each other. i'll be there for you no matter what. call me, i really want my marathon talks. i can never ever forget you. I LOVE YOU SARAH WONG JIA QI. that is a fact that will never change. you let me tell you any problems i have a listen and comfort me. I LOVE YOU. <3 -Lim Jia Yi Labels: POST CHALLENGE :D {LOVE★AMELJY-MISSBLITHEPOPPET©} ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- |
|